Friday, July 27, 2012

Preparing for a new School year!

 I have been a busy teacher this week.  I have been crafting and creating things for my classroom as well as organizing and purging unused classroom clutter!  I am thrilled to have the major part of classroom set-up behind me.  I moved classrooms this year and it was the perfect opportunity to weed out things that I haven't used in a while.  Here are some pics of my cute pinterest inspired crafts and decor.

My Classroom Stool

A Big  Book Basket

My "where are we board?"
















3 comments:

  1. I love this! Such a cute stool! Thank you for linking up with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty much obsessed with the stool. Total cuteness! Thanks for linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stool turned out so cute!! Doesn't it feel good to purge and organize!?
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete